By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on safepcexpert.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on safepcexpert.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by safepcexpert.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Downloading Software
All software and accompanying documentation made available for download from this web site is the copyrighted work of Crossrider. Software and documentation ownership is retained by Crossrider. Ownership is not transferred to you; rather, you are granted a limited license to use the software and documentation. Your use of any Crossrider. software or documentation is subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. By installing and using any Crossrider. software, you agree to be bound to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement contained within that software.
The term “free” refers to downloading, scanning, and a limited error repair function of the software; the user does not have to pay for these features. The software may fix a percentage of errors detected, but to gain full functionality (ie. repairing all errors detected and other features), the user must purchase a full copy of the software. Cost varies on the package the user chooses.
The user can uninstall this software at any time via the Uninstall icon that is packaged with the software, or via the Windows Control Panel. The file size is 3.9 MB and it works with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- The materials on safepcexpert.com’s web site are provided “as is”. safepcexpert.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, safepcexpert.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall safepcexpert.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on safepcexpert.com’s Internet site, even if safepcexpert.com or a safepcexpert.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on safepcexpert.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. safepcexpert.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. safepcexpert.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. safepcexpert.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
safepcexpert.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by safepcexpert.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to safepcexpert.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our terms and conditions, you can contact us via our contact form.