If yo are using Windows OS then you might have faced this error called USB Device Not Recognized Windows 7 or USB Device Descriptor Failed. THis is very common Error for Windows users. Many times, Whenever we plug in pen drive or any other USB, Memory card, Mobile phone, you will see an Error like, “USB Device Not Recognized, one of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned and windows don’t recognize it”. In this article, we are going to share how to fix this USB Device Not Recognized Code 43.
For all those of you with a lot more Hardware devices, you most likely have linked a USB to one of one’s USB ports to ensure that can you link a lot more units. The majority of the time this works great, but occasionally your computer may quit recognizing USB devices. The odd thing about this error is that the locations are working just fine, when I could still impose my cellular phone without a problem, but couldn’t get my camera identified using the same interface.
After spending plenty of time and attempting a number of different ways to fix the situation, only 1 alternative finished up working for me. I’ll mention that answer first, but will even note one other possible answers, since the first remedy might not repair the problem for everyone.
Fix USB Device Not Recognized Windows 10
Some of the common reasons behind USB device not recognized windows problem:
- Incorrect USB drivers installed
- The system doesn’t support USB 2.0 or 3.0.
- The conflict between attached devices.
There may come a time whenever your Windows 10-driven machine will simply not recognise a USB device. This matter has existed on Windows because of the days of Windows 98, and unfortunately, Windows 10 also seems to have learned the quirk. Luckily it isn’t difficult to create your device find your Hardware device. Follow the under-mentioned methods to see if your personal computer benefits feelings and celebrities finding your system.
Before trying any advanced solutions to fix this USB Device Not Recognized Windows 8/10, just disconnect USB drive and Reboot your computer.
Sometimes your Hardware device, which is plug-and-play dynamics absolutely need a couple of limitations, in this case generally known as a driver. Chances are, you have used wrong USB driver or using outdated drivers. So we recommend you to first download the latest USB driver and then install them.
This information stays put for your any further try to obtain information making it impossible for you really to use the USB pen drive. However, you can find strategies which could make Windows resolve these kinds of problem. Things you can certainly do to manually fix this matter of Windows not detecting your USB Drive.
Related Windows Issues:
- Fix Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page
- Fix Outlook Data File Cannot Be Accessed
- Fix DPC Watchdog Violation
Unplug And Plug Your Power Cable
Sometimes switching off your PC might work as well as your Windows may understand the USB pen drive which you have plugged in. If that doesn’t work, remove your PC’s power supply from the back of the CPU. This should hard reset your personal computer and make Windows application recognize the related hardware.
Additional drives — either USB flash drives or external hard drives — ought to be simple to use. In some instances, you might connect your travel into a Windows Computer or another unit with a USB port in order to find that it’s not known. USB Device Not Recognized Windows 10 problem can be due to partition issues on your own external drive, using the wrong file system, deceased USB ports, driver issues in Windows, or other problems.
The steps below could be the same for both USB flash drives and bigger external hard drives, which work similarly.
First, let us check whether Windows finds the drive when you connect it in. Put your removable drive into your computer. If it’s an additional hard disk, you might have to flip an electric activate the hard drive to activate it. Some removable hard disks could even need to be blocked in with a separate power cable before they will work.
Try a Different Computer
First of all, if you are getting this Usb Device Not Recognized Windows Xp then remove USB from that computer and try to connect with another device.
Plug Out Other USB Devices
If you are using Multiple devices then try to disconnect all the connected USB devices and connect only one.
Fix USB Root Hub
- Open Device Manager > Find Universal Serial Bus controllers option and expand it.
- Find USB Root Hub option > Right click it and choose Properties.
- Go to Power Management tab > uncheck the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power option
- If your USB device is still not working, please check the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power back on.
Change Power Supply
- Open Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options.
- Click Change settings that are currently unavailable at the top.
- Uncheck Turn on fast startup option and then press Save changes button.
- Restart your computer and plug in the USB device.
- Go to Device Manager > select Scan for hardware changes and see if Microsoft could help you fix this USB Device Descriptor Failed issue.
Change the USB Selective Suspend Settings
- Go to Control Panel and choose Power Options > Click Change plan settings
- Click Change advanced power settings.
- Expand USB settings > expand USB selective suspend settings.
- Disable both On battery and Plugged
- Click Apply and OK.
So this is all we got. We have mentioned all the working and possible solutions to fix USB Device Not Recognized Windows 10/7/8 issues. Also, you will learn How to Fix USB Device Descriptor Failed and PC not recognizing your USB drive. Comment below if you need further help.